after 3:00 pm on Wednesdays!
- Type last name…wait
- Choose your name
- Click “Check In”
Just be sure if you check in, you show up. 🙂
Invite your friends to join us…just go to our website and register.
Check out the summer route!
The summer route offers amazing views, breathtaking mountain vistas and great opportunities to visit with your MMLE friends.
Approx. 3.2 miles
DIRECTION: White Arrows to Yellow Arrows to Red Arrows
1. Exit stairs by Armitage and proceed east to Campbell.
2. South to Campbell/Skyline intersection.
3. Cross SAFELY to the east and proceed north on Campbell.
4. First right is Table Mountain Road. Turn Right.
5. Continue north on Table Mountain Road to stop sign at Campbell.
6. Pirouette and return the way you came!
Rules of the road:
1. Run on sidewalks on Campbell Ave.
2. Cross only at the light.
3. Run on the left side of the neighborhood road – FACING traffic. You must be able to make eye contact with oncoming traffic.
You may wink at them if you wish.
4. Do not run in the middle of the street
5. Smile at the people in the cars. Getting Out is fun!